office management in our architectural office
we are looking for a person who enjoys supporting our team of about 45 people to bring emotional and sustainable architecture to the world.
who are we?
querkraft is an internationally active architectural office based in vienna that was founded in 1998. more than 100 projects, competitions and buildings in austria and abroad speak for the successful cooperation of our team. we have defined "giving people space" as our leitmotif and thus formulate the permanent striving for generosity in spatial design and freedom for the development of the users - this also applies to the interaction within our team.
what is it all about?
you coordinate many of our office processes, keep an eye on our finances and make sure our team gets paid on time. you enjoy communication, are diligent in deadline management and stay calm in a lively environment. all in all you are the good soul in the office and contact person for the whole team. your tasks are varied - from greeting guests to invoicing.
what you offer
- finance, accounting & invoice management
- office & personnel organization
- secure handling of office programs
- very good german & good english skills
- proactive & responsible work
- enjoying organization & communication
- predominant presence in the office
what we offer
- spacious, bright workplace
- central location in the 1st district
- dynamic & familiar cooperation
- flat hierarchy in the office structure
- long term full time employment
- payment above collective agreement architects & engineering consultants
- appreciation of experience & qualification
if we have aroused your interest, send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org